What is favicon? A favicon is a small picture (icon) displayed next to the site's name in the URL bar of most browsers. It is a good way to make a difference in your wesite to get attention and stand out on the favourites menu of your visitors.
The most common sizes for favicons and icons are: 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 128x128.
Select dimensions and the picture (JPG, GIF, PNG) you want to convert to ICO from your computer and press 'Upload Image'.
For creating and download your .ICO file you need to:
1. Select FavIcon size you want to create
2. Select picture and upload to the server
3. Right click on the link below and select Save As.
How to add the favicon.ico on your website
After you have created your favicon.ico, follow these steps to add it to your website:
1. Upload the favicon.ico created in your site (root directory). Verify that you are there writing http://yoursite.com/favicon.ico in the browser's location.
2. Copy and paste the HTML code in the tag of your web pages.
3. That's all! Enjoy your favicon!
FavIcon.pro is a Free online ICO file converter. Convert .JPG, .GIF, .PNG to .ICO. It's fast, free and easy to do. Use FavIcon.pro to convert Desktop Icons, App Icons, and FavIcons to your websites.